nv-l

[nv-l] web server log files

2004-06-21 14:53:09
Subject: [nv-l] web server log files
From: "Qureshi, Fawad" <Fawad.Qureshi AT ssa DOT gov>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:31:50 -0400

NV 7.1.3 / AIX 5.1

My Netview server directory /usr/OV/www/logs has log files that are huge in size and thus end up making /usr/OV run out of space causing all sorts of problems. An example is "83180015 Jun 15 23:59 2004_06_15.request.log", seems like since we started using the web consoles all the requests are being logged in. I would like to log errors/exceptions only in order to control the file sizes and thus filesystem space. Anyone knows where I can specify a logging level for the web server? Thanks.

Fawad