nv-l

[nv-l] Re: collected data with hostnames or IPs?

2004-06-10 03:59:26
Subject: [nv-l] Re: collected data with hostnames or IPs?
From: "Alaa Farrag" <alaahelmy1 AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:44:05 +0300
Dear All

I find where is the problem
Netview stores its collected data and topology data in to an Access databases: \usr\ov\databases\odbc\Snmpcollect_db.mdb, tess_db.mdb, topo2sql_db.mdb
when u clear all netview databases and SNMP collected data from server setup, netview - for some reasons which i don't know - does not clear the access databases.  you will find an empty version from these databases included in the same folder with names like snmpcollect_db.mdb_empty. when i used the empty databases my problem is solved.
thanks for all who help

Alaa Farrag