nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Stress Testing NV, looking for opinions

2004-06-03 12:17:33
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Stress Testing NV, looking for opinions
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr AT csgsystems DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:03:22 -0500
One other thing - the use of smartsets and rulesets heavily affects performance. It would be beneficial if your testing included a variety of traps, not the same one over and over. In addition, pushing them through rulesets if possible would be a real good stress test especially if you have rulesets doing a "query smartset" node.

Would you be willing to share your script that generates the traps? I am interested in doing the same thing.