nv-l

Re: Re: [nv-l] Auto Unmanage To Objects

2004-06-01 04:52:07
Subject: Re: Re: [nv-l] Auto Unmanage To Objects
From: netace1 AT walla.co DOT il
To: jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk, nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:28:56 +0300
Hi, Jane.
I tried what you wrote and it didn't work....
do you have any idea why? or any other solustion for this probleme?

thanks
shay

<jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Re: [nv-l] Auto Unmanage To Objects
You can use oid_to_type to discover non-snmp nodes as unmanaged.

Make the LAST entry in this file:
DEFAULT_IP:::U
That is 3 colon symbols, no spaces, in the middle.

Cheers,
Jane