nv-l

Re: [nv-l] nvsetup segfault

2004-05-27 09:10:16
Subject: Re: [nv-l] nvsetup segfault
From: Paul <pstroud AT bellsouth DOT net>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:59:27 -0400
Is the pdksh the same version as the one on the CD. There is
a reason it is included. The pdksh on Linux is broken, IBM
supplies a version without the known issues in it. I would at
least try to install the one from the CD(or at the very least-
check the version). You need to make sure you are using the
one from the CD. I don't know if that's the problem, but its
worth a try.

Paul

Tom Hallberg wrote:

well it seems that I allready had pdksh installed, I tryed to start
nvsetup after I had started the pdksh , when I did that I got another
error msg,

[root@sadbnetview conf]# pdksh
# nvsetup
Memory fault