nv-l

Re: [nv-l] build_location.pl

2004-05-24 16:52:05
Subject: Re: [nv-l] build_location.pl
From: Meyos Yemveng <yemveng AT yahoo DOT ca>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:35:48 -0400 (EDT)
Do you mean you have to:
1- have your predifine "Location" in the location.conf
2- run the script
3- then replace the old location.conf by the newly created location.conf

Q1: Does this mean this script cannot be used for a not partitioned Map?

Paul <pstroud AT bellsouth DOT net> wrote:
Scott,
I got the file and looking at the script it is looking for a "Location"
keyword.

A grep of your file shows no match for "Location". What are some of the
names of the Locations on your map. I will take a look and see what
kind of identifier they have with them.

Paul