nv-l

Re: [nv-l] build_location.pl

2004-05-24 09:52:16
Subject: Re: [nv-l] build_location.pl
From: Paul <pstroud AT bellsouth DOT net>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 09:38:33 -0400
Scott,
Can you give a better description? What exactly is your problem.
I have used the script a number of times with no problems on
different versions of perl across several platforms. What are
you running into thats causing a problem?

Paul

Bursik, Scott {PBSG} wrote:

Actually the version I downloaded from

http://www.nv-l.org/twiki/bin/view/Netview/LocationConf

was the version with the <MAPDUMP> function and I have the problem.

Scott Bursik

Enterprise Systems Management

PepsiCo Business Solutions Group

(972) 963-1400