nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Nv 7.1.3 Vs 7.1.4

2004-05-19 16:50:33
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Nv 7.1.3 Vs 7.1.4
From: "Erdey, Raymond M" <Raymond.M.Erdey AT erac DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:40:41 -0500
We have two Netview servers running 7.1.3 FP2 and one server running 7.1.4 FP1.
Even though 7.1.4 fixes a lot of issues, it brings with it a feature that kills nvcold once or twice a day at our site (We do a lot of smartset processing in scripts).  The bug manifests itself when you use nvUtil with the evaluate option.  No ETA on when they will have it fixed.

Raymond Erdey
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
System Administrator
Network Management System Administration