nv-l

RE: [nv-l] TEC_ITS and netview.rls--FYI regarding issue with iflist slot

2004-05-19 14:23:19
Subject: RE: [nv-l] TEC_ITS and netview.rls--FYI regarding issue with iflist slot
From: "Van Order, Drew \(US - Hermitage\)" <dvanorder AT deloitte DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:15:55 -0500
I knew you would be all over this one, Jane! I haven't counted the
actual number of characters when it fails parsing--my guess is 255. Some
of our core routers have tens of interfaces when you ovtopodump them. It
sounds like we were the first to report it, and you bet it is going to
affect router_status correlation; may explain some of the oddball events
generated and also not cleared. I have the 'fix' running on our standby,
and it looks like the temporary workaround is safe.

Drew