nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Node Status after Discovery

2004-05-11 09:30:07
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Node Status after Discovery
From: "Evans, Bill" <Bill.Evans AT hq.doe DOT gov>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:19:50 -0400

Blue is "unknown".  You probably have the flag set for "discover as unmanaged status".   They will not change from "Unmanaged" until you manage them.  The easy way is to create a smartest for all "IP Status ~ Unmanaged", select all and manage them.  \

Nodes set unmanged at discovery are described in the Configuration Guide.

Bill Evans
Tivoli NetView Support for DOE
301-903-0057