nv-l

[nv-l] Tivoli South-Central Users group

2004-05-06 11:11:56
Subject: [nv-l] Tivoli South-Central Users group
From: "Edwards, JT - ESM" <JEdwards3 AT wm DOT com>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:56:54 -0500

Hello everyone,

The Tivoli South-Central Users group is becoming active again. I realize a lot of folks have been wondering about our whereabouts or if it still exists. The users group exists, and we definitely are looking for more folks to join up.

Our website is here: http://www.tivoli-ug.org/groups.php?groupid=8

Here is the regions our users group covers: Texas, New Mexico, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Arkansas

We are looking to increase our members within this region. The tentative date for our first meeting is tentatively set for June 25th, location and agenda to be announced within the next couple of weeks.

Signing up as a member does not cost you or your company one dime (unless you are dialing in.. hehe *old joke*) and there is no obligations associated with being a member.

We strongly encourage your participation, technological contributions, and your feedback. The Steering Committee wants your feedback regarding quarterly conference topics, agenda items, User group activities, or just general comments.

If you have any questions, please contact me or visit the website: http://www.tivoli-ug.org/groups.php?groupid=8

Lets get active, Let's get involved!

Warmest Regards,

J.T. Edwards
Sr. Systems Programmer
Enterprise Systems Management
Waste Management Incorporated
"Proud Sponsor of NASCAR"
Chairperson, Tivoli South-Central Users Group
Office: (713)265-1294
Mobile: (832)457-5239