nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Un-numbered Interfaces.

2004-04-26 17:14:25
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Un-numbered Interfaces.
From: ray.smith AT clorox DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:03:17 -0700

there is an option in the serversetup gui for unnumbered ip address support.
its under the heading of set options for daemons, then set options for topology , discovery, ... then
set options for netmon daemon

have you been there?

Ray Smith

"Brian Backer" <brian.backer AT centurytel DOT com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

04/26/2004 12:49 PM
Please respond to nv-l