nv-l

[nv-l] Netview SNMP configuration

2004-04-16 16:42:57
Subject: [nv-l] Netview SNMP configuration
From: "DePhillips, Frank" <fdephillips AT mcleodusa DOT com>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:57:52 -0500

 We will be changing the SNMP community strings over the next week and I was wondering can more the one string be list in the config at any given time and if so what is the charcter used to seperate them?

Frank DePhillips
NMS Engineer
McLeodUSA

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.