nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Netview on AIX install

2004-04-05 11:07:09
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview on AIX install
From: Hasan Siraj <Siraj.Hasan AT mgi DOT de>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:52:15 +0200
Dear Pitney,

Have you already checked with "lslpp -L" that you have all the file sets
installed which are reported by NVprereq.sh

Two years before in one of the NetView 7.1.1 installation I had installed
some filesets from AIX update CD just after performing an AIX 4.3.3 fresh
installation.

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Siraj