nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Web Console Mib loader

2004-02-04 16:19:27
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Web Console Mib loader
From: Chris Chato <cchato AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 16:11:38 -0500

For the web console loader, the type of the mib file must be either *.mib or *.my. Since you have xylan-port.mib.txt, it won't load. Just rename the file to xylan-port.mib.mib and that should work.

Thanks,
Chris Chato (cchato AT us.ibm DOT com) 224-1628

"Christopher J Petrina" <cjp8 AT meadwestvaco DOT com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

02/04/2004 04:00 PM
Please respond to
nv-l

nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
cc
Subject
[nv-l] Web Console Mib loader

When I attempt to load xylan-port.mib.txt in the web console mib loader this is the error I am receiving

anyone seen this before?

Processing File: /usr/OV/snmp_mibs/xylan-port.mib.txt

File /usr/OV/snmp_mibs/xylan-port.mib.txt is not loaded. It will be skipped.

Resolving Imports.

Parsing complete with no errors.

Select OK to commit the changes.

Thanks