nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Application in NetView WebConsole

2004-01-23 11:38:15
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Application in NetView WebConsole
From: "Erdey, Raymond M" <Raymond.M.Erdey AT erac DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:46:38 -0600
Iris,

If you ping the Netview server by the name that you type in on the URL, does it
hit the same IP address that you type in manually?

Raymond Erdey
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
System Administrator
Network Management System Administration
Email: raymond.m.erdey AT erac DOT com
Web: http://www.geocities.com/rerdey/