nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Multiple NetView consoles

2004-01-19 17:31:03
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Multiple NetView consoles
From: Paul <pstroud AT bellsouth DOT net>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:44:22 -0500
NetView does not work with Terminal services. If you truly
want to multi-task like that in NetView(ie not the web
console) I would suggest taking a look at NetView on Linux.

Paul

Mario Behring wrote:

Hi list,
NV 7.1.4 for Windows 2000 Server Is it possible to open more than one NetView console at the NV Server using Terminal Services ? I would like to allow two or three networking professionals to create maps and submaps simultaneuosly using TS sessions. Any help is appreciated. Thank you. Mario