nv-l

Re: [nv-l] CiscoWorks Integration.

2003-11-27 12:04:21
Subject: Re: [nv-l] CiscoWorks Integration.
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:56:12 -0500

Those changes are the main reason most people put CiscoWorks on. However, if you don't like them, that is controlled by the /usr/OV/conf/C/oid_to_sym file, which was updated by the install process. If you have a backup, you can replace it.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

"Haibo Yang" <hbyang AT sysway DOT com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

11/27/2003 02:13 AM
Please respond to nv-l