nv-l

[nv-l] SAN Fabric monitoring

2003-11-24 11:58:55
Subject: [nv-l] SAN Fabric monitoring
From: CMazon AT commercebankfl DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:45:32 -0500

Hi List, Windows 2000 / Netview 713 FP1 / SQL 2000

One of our Network Admins went to a SAN Training for IBM and they showed a screenshot of a Netview map displaying the SAN fabric and Netview monitoring the SNMP broadcast  They advised him that it was a feature within Netview.  I have not seen this before and was wondering if this is an integration product or a module that can be added to Netview. Has anyone seen this or know where I can activate it or get the integration module?

Thanks

Carlos Mazon