nv-l

Re: [nv-l] NetView Filter Files and NetView 7.1.3

2003-11-22 11:27:51
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NetView Filter Files and NetView 7.1.3
From: Leslie Clark <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:15:16 -0500

You know, I cannot remember the last time I used the filter tool other than for a quick 'show me everything but the Agent traps' events display. I'll bet this functionality has been pretty much ignored since the Ruleset capability was introduced. What problem are you trying to solve? Someone will probably have alternative suggestions if it turns out that your current approach is not workable.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

Milton.W.Bridges AT kp DOT org
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com

11/20/2003 02:21 PM
Please respond to nv-l