nv-l

Re: [nv-l] How to make appear in IP map something in the object datbase?

2003-11-18 11:35:56
Subject: Re: [nv-l] How to make appear in IP map something in the object datbase?
From: igastelu AT unm DOT edu
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:27:50 -0700
When using the command "ovmapcount" the output does not contain many of
the host that appaer with all their fields in the output
of "ovobjprint".

I just have one map, the default.

I used "ovtopofix"(I had to stop netmon before) the output was
just "done".

No where in my map I see those host that I see in the object database
(ovobjprint).

All the daemons are running with the only exception of tecad_nv6k.

Thanks for your help
Inaki