nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Adding connections in a Submap

2003-11-14 11:36:45
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Adding connections in a Submap
From: Raghunath Krishnamoorthy <k_raghunath AT yahoo DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:27:21 -0800 (PST)
Thanks a lot for the info. If I cut and paste the
icons from the main submap, then the connections are
getting drawn automatically. But since, I am cutting
these icons from main submap they disappear. The user
wants to see all the icons in the main submap i.e IP
Internet map, and then see only the particular items
pertaining to the location, in the location submap.
That is why I am trying to copy and paste. But when I
am doing copy and paste the icons, the connections are
not getting drawn automatically. Is there any way I
can meet the user's requirement? That is have the same
icons in IP Internet map as well as in the location
map.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghunath