nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Adding connections in a Submap

2003-11-14 09:48:21
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Adding connections in a Submap
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr AT csgsystems DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:40:44 -0600
The connections should be drawn automatically if you cut the icons from the
main submap and paste them into the location icon - you obviously need the
router and the subnet both in the location icon for that to work.

I would suggest you look at the location.conf file which does these sorts of
things automagially for you.