nv-l

[nv-l] Reports in NetView

2003-11-13 22:26:57
Subject: [nv-l] Reports in NetView
From: Raghunath Krishnamoorthy <k_raghunath AT yahoo DOT com>
To: netview <nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:18:55 -0800 (PST)
Hello lists,

I am new to NetView and am implementing NetView 7.1.3
under AIX and Windows. What type of reports are being
taken from NetView by default. From whatever, I had
seen not many reports seem to be available. Also in
Windows, taking the graphs through paint-brush (Copy &
Paste) doesn't come out well - it also copies only the
graph but not the legends.

Is there any free to downlaod reporting tool is
available for NetView?

Can any one enlighten me on the report aspects of
NetView?

Thanks in advance,

Raghunath