nv-l

[nv-l] Java GUI Topology View

2003-11-13 05:34:00
Subject: [nv-l] Java GUI Topology View
From: "Christian Frantsen" <cfrantse AT csc DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:24:03 +0100
Hi!

I got a map where there are about 45-50 objects in the top view (routers
and locations), I have arranged these objects using the X-GUI so that
there are some nice spacing between them etc, but this does not reflect
the view in the Java GUI. No matter how much i separate the objects using
the X-GUI they are still on top of eachother in the Java GUI.

It seems like instead of resizing the icons like the X-GUI the Java GUI
just pushes the icons together.
Is this "working as designed" or have I missed something?

Christian Frantsen
Network Engineering Services
CSC Sweden, Jonkoping

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.