nv-l

[nv-l] Sun Servers not responding.

2003-11-11 12:41:30
Subject: [nv-l] Sun Servers not responding.
From: "Mike Walsh" <Mike.Walsh AT us.ing DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.us.ibm DOT com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:29:21 -0600
Good morning,

I have a somewhat unusal problem and am hopeing someone out there can
provide guidance.

I have a total of 6 (out of 165) sun servers which do not respond to to
Netview.  I perform an snmpwalk on them the response is very slow and then
halts, finally giving me a timeout.  When performing an snmpwalk with
"system" qualifier I get "no MIB objects contailed under aubtree".  I am at
a loss as to what might be causeing this and how to fix it.  Any

Thanks,
Mike

 Mike Walsh
****Please Note - New EMAIL Address  mike.walsh AT us.ing DOT com*********