nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Nortel Contivity MIB

2003-08-29 12:30:53
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Nortel Contivity MIB
From: James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:30:18 -0400

What is the error you are getting?
If you paste the error message and the offending lines of the MIB, then maybe someone can tell you how to fix it.  It's probably just a syntax error.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

Brian Kraftchick <Brian.Kraftchick AT odfl DOT com>

08/27/2003 03:22 PM