nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Garbage attached to list post (was RE: [nv-l] Managing devices via their web interface)

2003-08-15 09:02:37
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Garbage attached to list post (was RE: [nv-l] Managing devices via their web interface)
From: James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: "Zlatko Krastev" <acit AT attglobal DOT net>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 08:51:00 -0400

All I wanted to do was to indicate that Bernard should not be flamed for this incident.  Neither he nor his company is responsible for what happened.
If you have suggestions about how the nv-l list should be handled, they should be sent to the list owner, which is not me.
Only the owner could implement such changes, if anyone can, using the software he has available at the moment.
Try  nv-l-owner AT lists.tivoli DOT com.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Zlatko Krastev" <acit AT attglobal DOT net>

08/14/2003 06:29 PM