nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Managing devices via their web interface

2003-08-13 07:51:47
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Managing devices via their web interface
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:51:15 +0100
Thanks Bernard - I knew I had seen it on menus somewhere! My issue is that I am on a Unix NetView and the Object menu doesn't exist - I guess you are on Windows?? My Windows NetView has stuff in lm.reg but it doesn't look like a format I understand in registration files. Has ayone tried porting this windows file into a Unix NetView? Or got another way of doing this?
Cheers,
Jane

bernard.baudoux AT fortisbank DOT com wrote:

Hello Jane,

if you mean the home page on the device itself, then the menu item lies under
'Object', or you can also right-click on the symbol.

Regards,
Bernard Baudoux.
4932 Application Networking / Network Management
Telecommunication / 1GA2H
Fortis Banque
Tel : +32 (0)2 565 24 68
Fax : +32 (0)2 228 83 69