nv-l

[nv-l] Managing devices via their web interface

2003-08-13 06:44:58
Subject: [nv-l] Managing devices via their web interface
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:44:32 +0100
I have set a number of devices to have the W flag in oid_to_type and can see the 3 extra fields in the object data base for these devices. I thought there used to be a standard menu option to then make use of that URL but I cannot find it any more (Linux NV 7.1.3). Am I being blind / stupid here?? How am I supposed to use that ManagementURL field? Do I have to write my own menu options?
Thanks,
Jane

--
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565
Copyright (c) 2003 Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>.  All rights