nv-l

RE: [nv-l] NetView Maps Problem

2003-08-13 05:34:35
Subject: RE: [nv-l] NetView Maps Problem
From: <bernard.baudoux AT fortisbank DOT com>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:33:51 +0200
how did you name your netviewd daemons ?   Remind (see RelNotes for Rel 7.1.1
chapter "Multiple Maps with netviewd") that if you want to use several
netviewd, they must have different names.   For the default map it is just
called 'netviewd', but for other maps, it must be called 'netviewd_<mapname>',
for intance if you have a map called 'secondmap', then your daemon must be
called netviewd_secondmap.

Regards,

Bernard Baudoux.
4932 Application Networking / Network Management
Telecommunication / 1GA2H
Fortis Banque
Tel : +32 (0)2 565 24 68
Fax : +32 (0)2 228 83 69
bernard.baudoux AT fortisbank DOT com

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender
immediately and then delete this email.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.
The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the
content of this message, which may arise as a result of email transmission.
If verification is required, please request a hard copy.

<<application/ms-tnef>>