nv-l

[nv-l] NetView Maps Problem

2003-08-13 03:27:15
Subject: [nv-l] NetView Maps Problem
From: "Haibo Yang" <hbyang AT sysway DOT com>
To: "nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:28:48 +0800
Hello, List:

Netview 7.1.3; Windows 2000 Pro with Pack2

The netview is installed in a standalone mode. And I have recreated several
maps for different administrative purposes. But from a webconsole or a web
browser, I can only connect to the default map. Is there a configuration file
to modify to enable me to connect more than the default map? Otherwise, If I
install my netview in a server/client mode, can I connect to different maps
from client side?

Many thanks in advance.

Bruce Yang
0086-755-26743243