nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Getting enterprise specific MIBs from Dell boxes

2003-08-12 16:01:52
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Getting enterprise specific MIBs from Dell boxes
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr AT csgsystems DOT com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:00:49 -0500
As far as I know Jane, there is a dell open manage CD that comes with each
server (many many many different versions) but I am sure that the agent code is
on that CD somewhere. My guess is that it doesn't get loaded on an average
users PC but it should be installed on any server type device. Not sure if that
helps, but I have in the past gotten the dell sub-agent to respond.