nv-l

RE: [nv-l] Display Object Info from Command line

2003-08-12 10:42:06
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Display Object Info from Command line
From: DSullinger AT dot.state.az DOT us
To: ken.karasek AT hewitt DOT com, DSullinger AT dot.state.az DOT us
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 07:44:16 -0700
This works great... thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Karasek [mailto:ken.karasek AT hewitt DOT com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 7:32 AM
To: DSullinger AT dot.state.az DOT us
Cc: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com

You can use CLI to display the device object info.  Perform a MAN page on the "ovobjprint" command for the details.

______________________

Ken Karasek
IS Network Management
Hewitt Associates, LLC
100 Half Day Road
Lincolnshire, Illinois  60069
Phone: 847.295.5000
FAX: 847.295.8877

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed. This information may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

DSullinger AT dot.state.az DOT us

08/12/2003 09:25 AM