nv-l

[nv-l] mapdb

2003-08-06 06:59:27
Subject: [nv-l] mapdb
From: tilo.strauch AT rzleipzig DOT de
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:58:20 +0200
Hi list,

I have a new installation of NV7.1.3 on Linux. After start an error message
is shown  "Error retrieving mapdb field info: Null field value"
To fix this Error I had clean the Server completely an installed new Linux
and new NV. But the error message is the same.

Tilo Strauch
Netzwerkmanagement
Deutsche Rentenversicherung
Rechenzentrum Leipzig e.V.