nv-l

Re: [nv-l] RE: [NV-L] Utilization Reports

2003-08-01 09:27:47
Subject: Re: [nv-l] RE: [NV-L] Utilization Reports
From: Helder Garcia <helder AT vanguard-it.com DOT br>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: 01 Aug 2003 10:25:43 -0300
Look at /usr/OV/log/snmpCol.trace to see if you are getting errors.
Maybe your device is not responding (then you will see 'Deffering'
messages), or the community name used is wrong.
Remember you may have to wait twice the time configured to collect the
data, after a restart of the snmpCollect daemon, to see any data in
collection database.

Regards,

--
Helder Garcia