nv-l

Re: [nv-l] forwarding traps to more than one box

2003-06-19 09:45:14
Subject: Re: [nv-l] forwarding traps to more than one box
From: James Shanks <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:37:59 -0400
On UNIX?  Where?  In serversetup or in the actual lrf/ovsuf file?   I
think in serversetup you just separate them with a space but I cannot
remember.  See the man page on trapd to see what the output should look
like.   You need a "-m | -M <hostname" for each hostname in ovsuf.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Caballero, Herman - Herman E" <Herman.E.Caballero AT Lowes DOT com>
06/19/2003 09:13 AM