nv-l

RES: [nv-l] Flat File DBs

2003-06-11 11:40:24
Subject: RES: [nv-l] Flat File DBs
From: "Helder Garcia" <helder AT vanguard-it.com DOT br>
To: "DiIulio, Daniel" <Daniel.DiIulio AT DigitalNet DOT com>, "Netview Forum" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:37:47 -0300
Hi Daniel, I am not answer your question directly but look for command
nvdbformat in reference manual. It can help to get information from Netview
databases. Besides, you can configure Netview to use a relational database to
store topology, object, collect data, and traps information. Take a look in
Netview Database Guide
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/NetView7.1.html

--
Helder Garcia