nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Menú -Tool Bar Customizacion

2003-06-11 08:28:03
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Menú -Tool Bar Customizacion
From: "Oliver Bruchhaeuser" <oliver.bruchhaeuser AT de.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:24:56 +0200
is this exact the same file which works on NV713,AIX433 and does not work
on NV713,AIX5.1 ?

Kind regards

Oliver Bruchhaeuser
Tivoli NetView EMEA L2 Support

|---------+--------------------------------->
|         |           "Paqui Martinez       |
|         |           Moreno/OPENSOLUTIONS" |
|         |           <Paqui.Martinez@openso|
|         |           lutions.es>           |
|         |                                 |
|         |           11.06.2003 13:32      |
|         |                                 |
|---------+--------------------------------->

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       Oliver Bruchhaeuser/Germany/Contr/IBM@IBMDE
                                   |
  |       cc:
                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re: [nv-l]   Menú -Tool Bar Customizacion
                                   |

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Sorry Oliver,  I'm reopened the GUI ,  but the new option doesn't in the
Menu Bar.
In AIX 4.3.3 and Netview 7.1.3 this file rgistration works OK, but I'm
testing the new instalation  AIX 5.1 and  (new instalation) Netview 7.1.3 ,
and  it is here where  I have problems .

Paqui Martinez Moreno
E-mail: paqui.martinez AT opensolutions DOT es
Tfno.914160562

   "Oliver Bruchhaeuser"
   <oliver.bruchhaeuser AT de DOT ibm.c         Para:        "Paqui Martinez

   om>                           Moreno/OPENSOLUTIONS"
                                 <Paqui.Martinez AT opensolutions DOT es>

                                         cc:
   11/06/2003 13:15                      Asunto:        Re: [nv-l]  Menú
                                 -Tool Bar Customizacion

you have to reopen the gui.

Kind regards

Oliver Bruchhaeuser
Tivoli NetView EMEA L2 Support

|---------+--------------------------------->
|         |           "Paqui Martinez       |
|         |           Moreno/OPENSOLUTIONS" |
|         |           <Paqui.Martinez@openso|
|         |           lutions.es>           |
|         |                                 |
|         |           11.06.2003 12:19      |
|         |                                 |
|---------+--------------------------------->

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

 |       To:       nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
|
 |       cc:
|
 |       Subject:  [nv-l] Menú -Tool Bar Customizacion

Hi All:
AIX 5.1  Netview 7.1.3.

I am trying add the new option  in Menu bar. I am created the new
registration file in /usr/OV/registration/C.
But these new option doesn't appear in the Menu Bar.
I need to export some variable?
Some idea?

Thanks for the help?