nv-l

RE: [nv-l] turn java off ?

2003-06-05 13:36:20
Subject: RE: [nv-l] turn java off ?
From: "Duble, Ethan" <Ethan.Duble AT coopertools DOT com>
To: "'James Shanks'" <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>, nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:28:58 -0400
thanks , i stopped the webser and snmpserver daemons and that cured my cpu
load these were causing

I noticed the top 20 processes we almost always /usr/OV/jre/java , as many
as 10 "java" processes runing , each eating about 20 mb of memory. stopping
those daemons brought it down to just 4 processes , consuming very little
cpu

thanks for the reply
Ethan