nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Availability and other Collected Data

2003-06-04 16:07:01
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Availability and other Collected Data
From: CMazon AT commercebankfl DOT com
To: JamesHorwath AT glic DOT com
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:00:17 -0400

I can see the data there, but I was referring to was the GUI of netview
itself. On the object property of a node/router there is a tab that states
availability where you can see how many days the node has been up/down.
After I performed the upgrade... the window of the gui is blank where as
before I actually had data of the node's availability.

                      JamesHorwath@glic

                      .com                     To:       CMazon AT
commercebankfl DOT com
                                               cc:       nv-l AT lists.tivoli
DOT com
                      06/04/2003 03:53         Subject:  Re: [nv-l]
Availability and other Collected Data
                      PM

Carlos,

If I understand what you are interested in doing is looking at either the
table schema and/or the data stores in the tables.  There are fairly easy
ways to do this.  The first is to use M$crosoft's SQL Enterprise Manager.
This is a GUI which makes SQL work mindless.  You can point and click doing
all kinds of nifty stuff.  The other way takes some poking around, but once
you have an ODBC driver setup for the database (on your PC), you can import
MS SQL tables into Access and interrogate them.  I would be careful that
you don't remove something you shouldn't. :) Good luck.

Regards,
Jim

Jim Horwath
Guardian