nv-l

[nv-l] FW: Netview mib probelm

2003-05-29 11:37:25
Subject: [nv-l] FW: Netview mib probelm
From: "DePhillips, Frank" <fdephillips AT McLeodUSA DOT com>
To: "'nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:23:32 -0500

        I tested sending traps to NV from my PC. Cold start/ warm start version 1 are failing.  When Netview gets installed and the trapd.conf file is created does it load the default mibs into trapd.conf or do I need to run mib2trap on each one?

Thanks

Frank

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.