nv-l

Re: [nv-l] SNMP set error: no such name

2003-05-28 08:02:47
Subject: Re: [nv-l] SNMP set error: no such name
From: "Manish Purwar" <manishp AT in.niksun DOT com>
To: <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 17:30:05 +0700
We are implementing v1/v2c/v3 agent. We are able to set the
table MIB objects using SNMP Research utilities using SNMPv1
set requests as suggested by Joe Fernandez.

State transition table of EntryStatus is also very helpful.

We sincerially  appreciate the suggestions by  Claudius and Joe.

Thanks!!!

Best regards,
Manish Purwar