nv-l

[nv-l] Question regarding Files to save

2003-05-27 11:15:24
Subject: [nv-l] Question regarding Files to save
From: "Mike Walsh" <Mike.Walsh AT us.ing DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:50:59 -0500
Good morning listers,

We are planning to perform some major work on our Netview Servers (SUN), like
upgrade from Sun 7 to SUN 8 as an OS.  We would like to completely wipe
out everything we have and start over since this particular box has been a
"learning experience" to me with all the related errors of a "Learning
Experience"

My question is, what files in addition to the seedfile and trapd.conf would be
recommended to carry over to the fresh install.  ( I do want to
completely rebuild the main database with all fresh discoveries based on the
seedfile. )

Thank you all

Mike Walsh
****Please Note - New EMAIL Address  mike.walsh AT us.ing DOT com*********