nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Correlation question

2003-05-20 14:54:43
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Correlation question
From: "Mike Walsh" <Mike.Walsh AT us.ing DOT com>
To: David.Hustace AT tavve DOT com
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 13:51:28 -0500
Jim,

you might also want to look to the Magnum suite of products.  Very good
cooralator and sever other very useful products

Mike Walsh
****Please Note - New EMAIL Address  mike.walsh AT us.ing DOT com*********
612-342-3118

                      David.Hustace@tav

                      ve.com                   To:       nv-l AT lists.tivoli
DOT com
                                               cc:       (bcc: Mike
Walsh/US/AMERICAS)
                      05/20/2003 01:04         Subject:  Re: [nv-l] Correlation
question
                      PM

Hey Jim,

I typically try to not recommend products to the list unless I know of a way to
accomplish what you want within NetView as well..., with that said I'm
making a shameless plug  here since I haven't seen a response yet to your post.

If you would like to look at a 3rd party product for NetView visit
http://www.tavve.com/eventwatch.html.  It's been around a long time in terms of
network management tools and was originally developed for the NetView platform
by a former NetView engineer.

HTH,
David

       JamesHorwath AT glic DOT com