nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Correlation question

2003-05-20 14:12:42
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Correlation question
From: David.Hustace AT tavve DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 14:04:04 -0400

Hey Jim,

I typically try to not recommend products to the list unless I know of a way to accomplish what you want within NetView as well..., with that said I'm making a shameless plug  here since I haven't seen a response yet to your post.

If you would like to look at a 3rd party product for NetView visit http://www.tavve.com/eventwatch.html.  It's been around a long time in terms of network management tools and was originally developed for the NetView platform by a former NetView engineer.

HTH,
David

JamesHorwath AT glic DOT com

05/20/2003 08:42 AM