nv-l

Re: [nv-l] override user symbol customization

2003-05-15 13:24:38
Subject: Re: [nv-l] override user symbol customization
From: Gareth Holl <gholl AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: Kenneth Stoutzenberger <kstoutzenberger AT netaphor DOT com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:14:44 -0400

The NetView for Windows product does not have the same function from what I can see (somebody correct me if I'm wrong).

For the Windows version, a symbol type can only be changed if a user created the object. If the object was created by an application, the type cannot be changed, only the sub-type can be changed.

Gareth Holl
Staff Software Engineer
gholl AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Software Group - Tivoli Brand
Research Triangle Park,  North Carolina.

Kenneth Stoutzenberger <kstoutzenberger AT netaphor DOT com>

05/14/2003 05:50 PM