nv-l

[nv-l] TEC / Netview

2003-05-14 08:43:40
Subject: [nv-l] TEC / Netview
From: "Simon Collins" <Simon AT ae.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com, tme10 AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 15:29:14 +0300
Folks,

Previously, somewhere, I found information about a script that creates the
TEC Event Groups "OpenNetview" & "OtherNetview" in the TEC console but now
that I need it I cannot find it anywhere.

Does anyone happen to know in which document I can find it or the name of
the script ?

thanks,

Simon

Simon Collins
Gulf Business Machines - Distributor of IBM WTC
PO Box 9226
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+ 971 (0)50 65 66 417
Email: simon AT ae.ibm DOT com