nv-l

Re: [nv-l] Windows Server MIB

2003-05-14 07:15:27
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Windows Server MIB
From: CMazon AT commercebankfl DOT com
To: "'NetView List'" <nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 07:11:35 -0400
I am not sure if you can do that with just plain Netview. I believe you
need a seperate module like Tivoli Monitoring.  However if someone else
knows how to do it, I would like to know as well.

Carlos

                      Rusdyanto

                      Tardjono                 To:       "'NetView List'" <nv-l
AT lists.tivoli DOT com>
                      <Rusdyanto@MULTIP        cc:

                      OLAR.CO.ID>              Subject:  [nv-l] Windows Server
MIB

                      05/14/2003 05:12

                      AM

Dear list,

My environment is Tivoli NetView 7.1.3 on Windows Server 2000.
I am trying to find a way to get services/processes running on Windows
Server (like in Task Manager->Processes tab) and then set thresholds to
those processes for CPU and Memory usage.

Is this possible to be accomplished by NetView?  Or, should I load the MIB
for Windows Server? If yes, where can I get the MIB from?

I appreciate if someone can advise me.
Thank you in advance.

Rusdy