nv-l

[nv-l] netmon.noDiscover

2003-05-06 12:27:20
Subject: [nv-l] netmon.noDiscover
From: "DePhillips, Frank" <fdephillips AT McLeodUSA DOT com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 11:13:37 -0500

I have created the netmon.noDiscover file under /usr/OV/conf and added the following entries.  I then restart netmon -y and it still keeps finding these networks.  Any idea why this is not working? If I only want it to find devices in my seedfile how can I stop it from finding all ip space assigned?

cat netmon.noDiscover
#Add entries you do not wanted discovered
64.198.100.*
216.43.12.*
216.43.171.*
216.43.64.*

Thanks

Frank

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.